Tuesday 2 June 2015

Robocraft: Day 2

I recreated my robot based similarly on a design I had seen on the previous day. I well rounded, thick and armour robot with powerful weaponry mounted on the top. The designs I saw had a plasma launcher rather than the regular t1 and t2 guns that I have, but this one works really well. I managed to pick up multiple kills in the first game that I played in this robot, and I also managed to level up about 2 or 3 times. Its seems like this is a good design plan, just a little more armour would be nice for the internal parts of the bot.

Advice for a noob; Don't get shot. If you do plan on getting shot and moving into battle, make sure that you have a robot like this with alot of armour on it so that you can manage to take a few hits before it really affects you.

No comments:

Post a Comment