Wednesday 11 February 2015

Top 3 Uses of A Computer

The following is a list of the top three things that I use a computer for, classified by level of enjoyment taken from the activity, starting with option 3, moving towards 1.

3. Scenery
My computer at home is not at optimal running speed by any means. It has a tendency to be slow when performing simple tasks, such as browsing the almighty structure of the internet, let alone opening a single webpage. Even aside from this, it has a few quirks. Some problems with our security provider led our computer to receiving what I shall note as "a few" viruses. There are many problems with the computer itself and just navigating around my files can become a struggle. However, I'm not going to let that prevent me from completely hating my computer. It acts as an eyepiece, in my mind. A creation of pure beauty and perfection. (Note: the computer shown below is not an accurate representation of what I possess.)


2. THE INTERNET
No matter the struggle to get to the websites themselves, I still manage to get to the websites that I desire. I am not a big fan of many television shows (with some exceptions). Instead, I prefer to watch videos on YouTube and livestreams on twitch.tv. I also like to browse through facebook every now and then, although I usually do so on my tablet rather than a computer. The internet is the place to go if you are having a bad day and need to cheer yourself up by watching cute cat videos; the reason it was created in my mind. 


1. Video Games
Probably the best use of one's time and internet connection; video games. Something that I actively take part in on a near-daily basis. Not necessarily on the PC at the moment, but I may be receiving upgrades to my computer in the near future, allowing me to play games with some actual stability. There is an endless list of games that I would love to play, but currently cannot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment